[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] system application-apply fails to reach 192.168.204.2:9001 when a proxy is set

Qi, Mingyuan mingyuan.qi at intel.com
Wed Jan 30 01:49:26 UTC 2019

Erich,

192.168.204.2 will be automatically added to NO_PROXY after the proxy patch[0] get merged.
Before that, 192.168.204.2 should be added manually, I'll update wiki today in case someone is trying to do a deployment with proxy before the patch merged.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/633146

Mingyuan