[Starlingx-discuss] Next Community Planning Call on February 6

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:12:16 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Community,

As we agreed on the call in December let’s continue having planning calls to have a clear strategy and track progress on items such as outreach and onboarding.

The next call is scheduled for next Wednesday (February 6) at 8am PT/5pm CET, you can find the meeting invite below. We can decide on cadence on the call next week for the year.

Thanks,
Ildikó