[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX is featured in the Open Infrastructure newsletter

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:57:54 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Community,

In case you have received it independently, below please find the current edition of the Open Infrastructure newsletter where we have StarlingX highlighted with the latest news and some pointers to readers to find out more about the project.

You can find the newsletter on the Superuser blog as well: https://superuser.openstack.org/articles/inside-open-infrastructure-1-31/

Thanks,
Ildikó