[Starlingx-discuss] 答复: Help needed to add patch to openstackclient

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 14:54:08 UTC 2019

On 7/4/19 8:27 AM, Song Gao song (高松) wrote:
> Thanks for your timely response!
>
> But, per starlingx 2018.10 how the openstackclient package built, is it
> built from the repo hosted in starlingx/upstream?

IIRC the 2018.10 build is based on OSC's stable/pike branch, which is
now out of maintenance.

OSC is designed to be usable from master with every cloud going back to
Juno or so.  The issue will be if it needs to be co-installed with other
Python dependencies.  If you can run OSC from another system or from a
virtual env to should be able to use the current 3.19.0 release with
StarlingX.

> And if it’s right, I can make ti straight to commit to upstream.

Is this an issue that has been fixed upstream?

dt

--
Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com