[Starlingx-discuss] Nova / Cinder features support questions.

Perez, Ricardo O ricardo.o.perez at intel.com
Tue Jul 9 03:31:33 UTC 2019

Hello StarlingXers !,

Currently, we are executing some System Tests and I would like to ask you if some of those ones are still valid for our current containers version of StarlingX.

*        Are we still supporting Nova / Cinder purges ? if yes, how this works under the containers world ?

*        Our latest StarlingX builds have support for "soft deletion" ? If yes, how does it works under the containers world?

Thanks in advance
-Ricardo