[Starlingx-discuss] [containers] How can I do a pull of Docker images with keystone

Perez Carranza, Jose jose.perez.carranza at intel.com
Thu Jul 11 12:15:47 UTC 2019

Hi Erich

I already received the info from Jerry, seems like we missed to continue the conversation on this tread. Below you can find the answer:

===========
Hi José,

In order to pull Docker image with keystone authentication, please first run docker login:
sudo docker login registry.local:9001
It will ask for your credentials at this point. Use your keystone credentials. After that, you can just use docker pull.

We currently allow the "admin" user to interact with all repos while regular users can only interact with their own.
In your example, only "admin" and " docker.io " users can pull registry.local:9001/docker.io/kolla/ubuntu-source-nova-novncproxy

Thanks,
Jerry

Regards,
José