[Starlingx-discuss] About sanity test block issue - Create instance from Image or from Volume fails

Liu, ZhipengS zhipengs.liu at intel.com
Tue Jul 23 09:19:58 UTC 2019

Hi all,

After discuss with boxiang, it might not fix the issue if we just cherry pick upstream patch 640271
So I propose to revert below patch to unblock sanity test first.
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/661512/

If we want to merge this change, we need to figure out if nova part or other place need to be changed as well.

Thanks!
Zhipeng