[Starlingx-discuss] Building openstack-helm under OpenSUSE OBS after option serve has been removed from helm fails

Bailey, Henry Albert (Al) Al.Bailey at windriver.com
Tue Jul 23 14:10:56 UTC 2019

In Centos,  openstack-helm is installing this version in mock:
helm-2.13.1-0.tis.2.x86_64 1560862674 37163874 f8bf2d311350ac6b6b4c3059b16cf54d installed

However the spec file  we use does not actually specify an upper version value for helm, so presumably if we were to update our rpm repo and pick up a higher version of helm we would likely hit the same issue.
https://opendev.org/starlingx/upstream/src/branch/master/openstack/openstack-helm/centos/openstack-helm.spec#L43

For now, I'd suggest setting a max version of helm for  in your spec file to 2.13 for that BuildRequires

Al