[Starlingx-discuss] Help: How to update StarlingX?

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 19:23:11 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 10:19 AM Marcel Schaible
<marcel at schaible-consulting.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> at the moment are running our system with a StarlingX version from around mid June.
>
> What is the recommended way to update our installation like e.g adding the StarlingX repository to our installation? In the past we where reinstalling everything, which is a real pain.
>
> Thanks
>
> Marcel

Hi Marcel

Thanks a lot for your mail and inputs. Right now I am in the same
position as you are and I am facing the same pain.
I am interested to know more about the details of your requirements if
you could please share.
For me is an update from what I have installed now to the latest green
ISO published in CENGN, is that something that might work for you?

Regards

Victor R