[Starlingx-discuss] [starlingx-discuss][devstack/deploy]How to deploy starlingx in a ready centos system?

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 12:13:32 UTC 2019

Hi Kunpeng

In the MultiOS subproject, we are performing such experiments, at the
moment with Open SUSE. We are facing some technical problems with the
runtime dependencies and the way the services start. Can you please
describe the steps you are following and what kind of specific
problems do you have?

Thanks

Victor Rodriguez