[Starlingx-discuss] Distro.openstack meeting June 4th 2019

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 15:34:26 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 10:29 AM Jones, Bruce E <bruce.e.jones at intel.com> wrote:
> PR posted to github. https://github.com/starlingx-staging/stx-nova/pull/24 Dean can run the tests against it.  Test jobs started in this review: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/656065/.  Late breaking news - the tests passed.  The PR can merge.  Please post the fix(es) to Nova.

I will merge this this afternoon[0] if there are no objections or
other specific timing requirements. It would be nice to have some
additional LGTM comments on the PR just for, you know, posterity.

dt

[0] I'll be AFK for a few hours beginning soon...if someone wants to
beat me to it, go ahead...

--
Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com