[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Feature - Provision dbmon for AIO-DX and DC systemcontroller

Qian, Bin Bin.Qian at windriver.com
Thu Jun 6 12:30:58 UTC 2019

Hi José,

When you checked the patch, did you also pick the 2 patches [1] and [2] list as depends-on?

Your sm-dump list the following columns:

service-name                  desired-state            state                     status            condition
dbmon                            enabled-active         unknown              failed            action-failure
dbmon                            enabled-standby      unknown              failed            action-failure

Please note that a bug [3] is being fixed.
Also storyboard [4] enhanced the behavior for dbmon.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/650301/
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/650288/
[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1826891
[4] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005486