[Starlingx-discuss] CFP reminders

Jolliffe, Ian Ian.Jolliffe at windriver.com
Fri Jun 7 12:43:48 UTC 2019

Thanks Ildiko;

For the Open Infrastruture Summit - people from the programming committee for the various tracks have posted office hours if people have questions about what topics maybe of interest.

The etherpad is here [0]

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ShanghaiOfficeHours

I am one of the volunteers and my hours are as follows:

Friday June 7,14 and 21 from 9-10am EST on IRC (ijolliffe) in #open-infra-summit-cfp - I can open a Zoom call as required.

Regards;

Ian