[Starlingx-discuss] Current code will fail at the provisioning step

Bailey, Henry Albert (Al) Al.Bailey at windriver.com
Fri Jun 7 19:03:15 UTC 2019

The Launchpad  for this issue has been raised.  [1]
The review with the fix has been uploaded [2].

It passes all the provisioning steps, unlock etc..
Once I have verified that it passes the application-apply, I will update it.

Also note:  a recent submission (either today or yesterday) added a new docker image.
For people behind firewalls who maintain a private docker image mirror,  please be sure to pull in
    stx-keystone-api-proxy:master-centos-stable-latest

Al

[1]  https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1832025
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/664020