[Starlingx-discuss] QAT Validation

Perez, Ricardo O ricardo.o.perez at intel.com
Tue Jun 11 21:32:14 UTC 2019

Hi Zhao,

I have tried both ISOs in the current WolfPass Server using the external PCIe QAT device.

However I¡¯m still hitting the same error after setting up the pci_passthorugh property in the flavor and trying to launch a VM using such flavor.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D52073.382C4190]

I¡¯m just finishing the installation of StarlingX in a server with an embedded QAT device. As soon as I finished I¡¯ll let you know the results.

Thanks in advance
-Ricardo