[Starlingx-discuss] China Mobile Edge platform evaluation presentation next Tuesday on the Edge WG call

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 14:13:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

I attended a presentation today from Qihui Zhao about China Mobile’s experience on evaluation different edge deployment models with various software components. As many of the evaluated components are part of OpenStack and/or StarlingX I invited her for next week’s Edge Computing Group call (Tuesday, June 18) to share their findings with the working group and everyone who is interested.

For agenda and call details please visit this wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Meetings

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó