[Starlingx-discuss] Bootstrap playbook relocation

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 19:29:20 UTC 2019

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 7:16 PM Dean Troyer <dtroyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Jeremy, I imagine we'll create it in starlingx-staging and push
> from there.  It sounds like we'll see what Scott wants to do on
> Monday.

So I went ahead and did this to see how hard it would be...the result
is in [0] and the steps I followed are in [1].

> There are 4 merged reviews in that project now, I know we'll have to
> re-create them.  After a force-push will they still have anything
> interesting?  I don't think it will be a big deal, just curious.

In the end only commits 426611788310 (.gitreview) and 6bef82acb56d
(https://review.opendev.org/#/c/664635/, tox.ini, .zuul.yaml) were
used from the existing Gerrit repo.  I added one additional commit to
account for changes made to files in https://review.opendev.org/665437
after being copied from starlingx/config (they only appear as adds in
665437, the actual changes are not separately visible).

[0] should be usable as an import/force-push to Gerrit to reset the
ansible-playbooks repo if it looks good to everyone.

dt

[0] https://github.com/dtroyer/ansible-playbooks-staging-1
[1] https://gist.github.com/dtroyer/5d420b65d898019467dd2c9a03c15407
--