[Starlingx-discuss] [ansible-playbooks] Repo re-imported with history

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 18:02:05 UTC 2019

A few minutes ago we force-pushed a new version of the
starlingx/ansible-playbooks repo into Gerrit to include the history of
those files from starlingx/config.  The content of the files at HEAD
(as I write this) are the same as before but all of the relevant git
history is now present and the 4 previously-existing commits have been
re-written into two new ones.

This means any local copies of this repo need to be re-cloned or
re-synced.  Scott reports that the following will do a proper re-sync
for developers using the repo tool:

repo sync --force-sync

Of course, this always works too:

# rename or remove the existing repo
git clone https://opendev.org/starlingx/ansible-playbooks.git

Please let us know if there are any problems, here or in IRC in #starlingx.

Thanks
dt

--
Dean Troyer