[Starlingx-discuss] STX 2018.10 - PCI-Passthrough/PCI-SRIOV

Arjun Sundararajan arjun.sundararajan at tatacommunications.com
Thu Jun 20 06:30:37 UTC 2019

Hi All,

We have a deployment of AIO - Duplex on couple of bare-metal servers. We are trying to set one of the interfaces as PCI-Passthrough/PCI-SRIOV (tried both), but, observing that in nova.conf, only whitelist is getting updated and alias has not been added. Since we are not able to find any documentations, could anyone kindly share the steps to configure. Appreciate any inputs on this.

Thanks and regards,
Arjun Sundararajan