[Starlingx-discuss] How to turn off fault management?

Liu, Tao Tao.Liu at windriver.com
Fri Jun 21 13:33:03 UTC 2019

Hi Ezpeer,

The fault management reports fault conditions and significant events in the system and it does not reboot or power off the controller. The maintenance system takes proper actions to recover the system When necessary.

I suggest you to view the active alarms and event history to see what failures might lead to reboot the controller for recovery. (could it be a configuration failure?).
fm alarm-list
fm event-list

In addition, /var/log/mtcAgent.log provides more details on why the host is reboot or power-off.

Regards,
Tao