[Starlingx-discuss] EdgeX deeper integration?

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Thu Jun 27 20:50:19 UTC 2019

FYI: https://www.edgexfoundry.org
Currently it gives a manual way of running up all the micro-services by docker-compose (https://github.com/edgexfoundry/developer-scripts/blob/master/compose-files/docker-compose.yml) on a host or so-called gateway (which is supposedly having docker) based on x86 or arm CPU.

With StarlingX, we could install and run all the micro-services and make StarlingX (k8s) manage them.

-Yong