[Starlingx-discuss] [stx-config] platform-integ-apps was applying with a long time

Xu, Chenjie chenjie.xu at intel.com
Fri Jun 28 07:53:26 UTC 2019

Hi Kunpeng,
I met the same issue before. As a result of poweroff, the status will always be applying because the job has been killed and the status in the database won’t be changed from applying to apply-failed. What’s more, you can’t re-apply because the status is applying.

I changed the status in the database and then re-apply. Hope the following commands can be useful:
cat /etc/sysinv/sysinv.conf | grep sql
connection=postgresql+psycopg2://admin-sysinv:d0df960de712Ti0*@192.168.204.2/sysinv
psql -h 192.168.204.2 -U admin-sysinv -W sysinv
       d0df960de712Ti0*
select * from kube_app;
update kube_app set status=’apply-failed’ where name=’platform-integ-apps’;
select * from kube_app;
\q
system application-apply platform-integ-apps

Best Regards,
Xu, Chenjie