[Starlingx-discuss] PCI Interrupt affinity task

Liu, ZhipengS zhipengs.liu at intel.com
Mon Mar 4 02:34:24 UTC 2019

Hi Jim and all,

I have submitted all my patches for PCI Interrupt affinity feature as below link.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/640264/

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/640263/
Below one is the patch for removing pci-irq-affinity function from nova.
https://github.com/hustlzp1981/stx-nova/commit/c52432b3e7a240817a2de06321a2459f4862ab6a

Your comments are appreciated!

Thanks!
Zhipeng