[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] Build Process FAQ

Martinez Landa, Hayde hayde.martinez.landa at intel.com
Fri Mar 8 21:34:58 UTC 2019

Hi All,
As part of the documentation efforts, we are working on a “Build Process FAQ”

We are aware that the build process is continually evolving, and might completely change (very) soon.
In the mean time we would like to provide a document that might help reducing the frustration while following the process
And that can answer questions to the most common issues encountered.

Our first-cut draft is here[0], right now we are gathering questions (later on we will work on the answers).
We appreciate any feedback from the community, we encourage you to share your questions, comments or thoughts.

[0] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ir5LwhxNcx6P7N9IlNUWfEO16xckzPpH0gQp78QP8Bk