[Starlingx-discuss] QAT driver upugrade

Lin, Shuicheng shuicheng.lin at intel.com
Mon Mar 11 04:32:42 UTC 2019

Hi Ghada,
Here is the release notes for the latest QAT(1.7.L.4.4.0-00023).
https://01.org/sites/default/files/downloads//336211-009qatrelnotes.pdf<https://01.org/sites/default/files/downloads/336211-009qatrelnotes.pdf>
The release notes just list some issue fixed since 1.0.3-42, which is the version StarlingX using currently.

Could you help ask expert from WR to review it, and decide whether we prefer to upgrade it or not?
If we choose to upgrade it, could you help share me the test case for QAT driver?
Thanks.

Best Regards
Shuicheng