[Starlingx-discuss] CentOS 7.6 feature branch ready to merge to master

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 15:18:42 UTC 2019

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 3:28 AM Saul Wold <sgw at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> > Another thing we need take care is, the change in .gitreview file should not be merged to master, since it is branch specific change.
>
> I am sure this will get taken care of correctly also once I check with Dean.

I think the .gitreview is the only real problem you had?  I do the
merge back to master following
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Branches#Feature_Branches
and swapping the 'master' and '$feature_branch' in the arguments.  It
results in the same thing, just depends on which branch you are in at
the time of the merge.

Just below that is the command to fix up .gitreview (whick we skip
when going master -> $feature_branch).

I've re-done stx-integ[0], stx-root[1], stx-tools[2] and
stx-upstream[3].  stx-manifest does not appear to have any changes to
master required (the only new bits in the feature branch are the
revision="" attributes that master doesn't want).

[0] https://review.openstack.org/642481
[1] https://review.openstack.org/642487
[2] https://review.openstack.org/642485
[3] https://review.openstack.org/642486