[Starlingx-discuss] CentOS 7.6 feature branch ready to merge to master

Xie, Cindy cindy.xie at intel.com
Tue Mar 12 12:31:10 UTC 2019

Dean/Shuicheng,
I noticed that all 4 patches below are now fully merged to Master - that's all for CentOS7.6, correct? Can we declare that we now have full CentOS7.6 support in StarlingX Master now?

we may want to monitor the build and test results for today and see if there is any unexpected issues identified.

Thx. - cindy