[Starlingx-discuss] Contrib or Experimental tools location ??

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Thu Mar 14 02:59:07 UTC 2019

Folks,

I know this was brought up as part of the Virtualbox Python deployment
tool, which in that case we decided to keep it as was proposed in
stx-tools/depolyment/virtualbox (logical location).

We are likely going have more contributions that fall into experimental
that the community may want to try.

Should we have a contrib or experimental repo or subdirectory in
stx-tools for these contributions?

For example the "StarlingX in a box" work, or another different
deployment tool for qemu?

Thoughts?

Sau!