[Starlingx-discuss] FW: Distro.openstack meeting notes Mar 12th 2019

Miller, Frank Frank.Miller at windriver.com
Fri Mar 15 19:22:36 UTC 2019

Shuquan:

It is great to see the progress being made by your team.  Gerry Kopec has already provided guidance to you for line 27 (only a subset of the patch is intended to be upstreamed).  Also Dean provided the unsquashed patches for line 37 yesterday.

One suggestion I have for all the nova changes in your list would be for your primes to have a meeting with Gerry since he is familiar with all of the nova high priority bugs in your list.  Gerry can answer questions you may have about any of the patches and provide suggestions on what to put in the launchpads that you create.  I’ll leave it to you to work out a day and time that works best for both your primes and Gerry.

Frank