[Starlingx-discuss] Not able to create tenant network in case of a flat provider network

Himanshu Goyal himanshugoyal500 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 07:28:36 UTC 2019

Hi kailun,

Please find response inline [Himanshu]:

Regards,
Himanshu Goyal

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 12:08 PM Qin, Kailun <kailun.qin at intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Himanshu,
>

> Would you please kindly help provide the following information:
>
> 1.      which version of StarlingX are you working on? w/ or w/o
> Container configuration?

          [Himanshu]: we are using OCT 2018 release without container,
download starling ISO image from below path:

http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/centos/2018.10/20181110/outputs/iso/

> 2.      which installation guide are you following?

           [Himanshu]:we followed the steps mentioned in below link:

https://docs.starlingx.io/installation_guide/2018_10/controller_storage.html
                           As we installed our setup with only 2 physical
machines skip steps related to controller 1 configuration.

  Thanks a lot.