[Starlingx-discuss] apply-failed check logs for details

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 21:57:21 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Running the containers install again today, ran into this. Any pointers to
which logs or other troubleshooting pointers would be welcome. :) It's
quite possible/likely this is of my own doing, but AFAIK was following the
docs [0].

[wrsroot at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ system application-list
+---------------+-----------------+-----------+--------------+-------------+
| application   | manifest name   | manifest  | status       | progress    |
|               |                 | file      |              |             |
+---------------+-----------------+-----------+--------------+-------------+
| stx-openstack | armada-manifest | manifest. | apply-failed | operation   |
|               |                 | yaml      |              | aborted,    |
|               |                 |           |              | check logs  |
|               |                 |           |              | for detail  |

Thanks,
Curtis

[0]: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Containers/Installation

--