[Starlingx-discuss] Migrating git repos to OpenDev

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Wed Mar 20 19:57:17 UTC 2019

corvus at inaugust.com (James E. Blair) writes:

> Hi,
>
> As discussed in November[1], the OpenStack project infrastructure is
> being rebranded as "OpenDev" to better support a wider community of
> projects.
>
> We are nearly ready to perform the part of this transition with the
> largest impact: moving the authoritative git repositories for existing
> projects.

Working with the folks representing each of the affected OSF projects,
we've scheduled the migration for Friday, April 19, 2019.  This is
shortly after the next OpenStack release.

Please see [2] for further details about what this will involve.

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-November/136403.html
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003603.html

-Jim