[Starlingx-discuss] Any recommendations which image version for duplex installation?

Marcel Schaible marcel at schaible-consulting.de
Thu Mar 21 15:41:17 UTC 2019

Image: centos of 2019-03-05

In the puppet log I see the following error:

[ERROR ImagePull]: failed to pull image k8s.gcr.io/kube-apiserver:v1.12.3: output: Error response from daemon: Get https://k8s.gcr.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)

Since I don't have internet access at this point in time, how can I fix this?

Thanks

Marcel