[Starlingx-discuss] config_controller fails because of kubernetes

Marcel Schaible marcel at schaible-consulting.de
Thu Mar 21 15:52:30 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have tried the image from yesterday 20190320 and the config_controller bails out with the
following error in the puppet.log:

[ERROR ImagePull]: failed to pull image k8s.gcr.io/kube-apiserver:v1.12.3: output: Error response from daemon: Get https://k8s.gcr.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)

When I try to access the url with another computer ith proper internet access I'll et the response:

{"errors":[{"code":"UNAUTHORIZED","message":"Unauthorized access."}]}

Is this expected?

So does that mean, that I have a working internet connection for installation?

Since I don't want to use kubernetes/docker at the moment, how can I disable this behavior?

Thanks

Marcel