[Starlingx-discuss] README for new github.com/starlingx-staging/tools-contrib repo

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:55:25 UTC 2019

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 12:29 PM Saul Wold <sgw at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> Please take a quick review of the README for the new Contribution area
> in the https://github.com/starlingx-staging/tools-contrib repo.
>
> Please provide feedback, I have initialized the repo and will add the
> README over the weekend.

Or.... (wait for it)

add it as a PR and have the conversation there, you know, all
code-review-y like :)

In the mean time, I think it would be useful to have a minimal doc
requirement, a) a README that at least says what it is, and b) a line
in the top-level README to make an index of contents.

You hit what I think are the foundation requirements (license,
required DCO, no required CLA).

Do we have the volunteers with the commit bit on this repo identified
yet?  I'd be happy letting them further refine the guidelines, which
could be the second commit.

Thanks for getting this set up Saul.

dt

--