[Starlingx-discuss] README for new github.com/starlingx-staging/tools-contrib repo

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 19:17:57 UTC 2019

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 3:15 PM Curtis <serverascode at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 3:13 PM Saul Wold <sgw at linux.intel.com> wrote:

>> > Or.... (wait for it)
>> >
>> > add it as a PR and have the conversation there, you know, all
>> > code-review-y like :)
>> >
>> Done: https://github.com/starlingx-staging/tools-contrib/pull/1
>>

>> > In the mean time, I think it would be useful to have a minimal doc
>> > requirement, a) a README that at least says what it is, and b) a line
>> > in the top-level README to make an index of contents.
>> >
>> > You hit what I think are the foundation requirements (license,
>> > required DCO, no required CLA).
>> >
>> > Do we have the volunteers with the commit bit on this repo identified
>> > yet?  I'd be happy letting them further refine the guidelines, which
>> > could be the second commit.
>> >
>> I guess I will start out and can add anyone one else that's interested.

First, I think a blank message from me just went out. Thanks gmail!

Second, thanks for this repository. I think it's a good idea and we'll see
if anyone uses it. :)

I think once the summit workshop gets a bit farther along we can bring some
of that work into this repository. There will likely be some ansible that
automates the deployment of the workshop.

Thanks,
Curtis

--
Blog: serverascode.com