[Starlingx-discuss] Duplex: Unlock fails with "Can not unlock node until at least one OSD is configured"

Marcel Schaible marcel at schaible-consulting.de
Tue Mar 26 17:18:25 UTC 2019

Hi,

following the instructions from https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Containers/Installation#Prepare_the_host_for_running_the_containerized_services

and with the image from 20190320

I'll get the following error when I try to unlock controller-0:

[root at localhost network-scripts(keystone_admin)]# system host-unlock controller-
Can not unlock node until at least one OSD is configured.

The osd tree Looks like this:

[root at localhost network-scripts(keystone_admin)]# ceph osd tree

ID WEIGHT TYPE NAME                 UP/DOWN REWEIGHT PRIMARY-AFFINITY
-1      0 root storage-tier
-2      0     chassis group-0
-4      0         host controller-0
-3      0         host controller-1

I'll guess the controller-1 is configured after unlocking controller-0.

Any idea what is missing?

Thanks

Marcel