[Starlingx-discuss] Publish container image list?

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 18:06:35 UTC 2019

Hi All,

If we are not already (which maybe we are, this is a big project) I think
it would be useful to publish a list of containers that match up with a
particular release. Otherwise I have to build it on my own anyways (for
example for building out a repeatable workshop setup).

I know we publish an ISO, RPMs, and Helm charts, but it's be nice to have a
list of image and tags to use to be able to populate local docker
registries. Or a way to generate that list from existing artifacts...if it
doesn't exist already that is.

Also, right now my list has many of the stx images as
"dev-centos-master-latest" and I'd like to firm that up with versions if
possible.

Thanks,
Curtis