[Starlingx-discuss] stx-nova changes

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 20:04:02 UTC 2019

In preparation for using the starlingx-staging/stx-nova repository for
hosting our stable branch in the near future I am renaming the
existing master branch (previously used for the build pre-container)
to stx/old-master.  Why?  The stable backport branch (stx/stein) will
track upstream stable/stein closely and I think having both upstream
master and stable/stein in the repo will simplify ongoing maintenance.

* master is renamed to stx/old-master         (formerly used for builds)
* upstream master synced to master
* upstream stable/stein synced to stable/stein
* new stx/stein created from stable/stein when required

master and stable/stein will be populated soon, stx/stein will be
created when we have something to backport to it.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com