[Starlingx-discuss] [TSC] Minutes - 3/21

Jolliffe, Ian Ian.Jolliffe at windriver.com
Thu Mar 28 12:52:10 UTC 2019

Hi all;

The minutes and notes from the 3/21 TSC call are below.

Packet.com MOU review
	Everyone on TSC should have recieved a copy; need to get consensus that it's Ok, and then have the OpenStack Foundation (who have already looked at it and 	have no issues) sign off. Then onto next steps!
	Consensus is we move forward with MOU

Curtis/Shuquan - FYI - StarlingX for OpenStack Operators forum session accepted
	https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23661/starlingx-for-openstack-operators
	Foundation staff were adding feature to allow more than one moderator to forum sessions
	This is FYI - at Forum

Curtis/Shuquan - OpenInfra Summit Workshop
	Curtis - Can't seem to install using an "alternative registry" (could be something I'm missing); will make it hard to run the workshop as all students will have to pull 	images, and sometimes those pulls fail
	Entered a bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1821090
	some trials underway for the concept and seems to be working
	instructions for local registry on Containers Wiki

Contrib/Experimental repo - sgw
	Using Git/hub - starlingX staging repo
	Saul to recommend directory layout and infrastructure support
	So this doesn't become a dumping ground

PTG - plan - day and a half for STX - Thursday PM and Friday

Next week work on PTG agenda

Curtis - Adrien @INRIA (French research institute) asked about having some discussions about edge computing and stx

Repo Host Name changes
	19 Apr 2019 confirmed date
	repo names will look like https://opendev.org/starlingx/PROJECT
	Saul - raised STX-Root as one to potentially change - review next week
	Downtime TBD - mainly due to DNS updates
	Review again next week

TSC election - close on date
	June 10 - seems to be ok

Next release planning - review ether calc
	https://ethercalc.openstack.org/pj7rsux1c461
	Focus on one theme every week

Next week - How do we capture STX community contributions to other projects?