[Starlingx-discuss] pre-stable version bevor next release?

Michel Thebeau michel.thebeau at windriver.com
Fri Mar 29 15:09:35 UTC 2019

Hi Volker,

I expect your requirements are not compatible with the "latest
development branch".  However, an approach you can take is: look for
"Sanity Test" emails on this list and grab one that isnt' "fail, fail,
fail, fail, ..."

Here is a quick summary:
20190328  fail
20190327  simplex fail, dedicated storage fail, Duplex/Standard mostly
pass
20190325  mostly pass, simplex fail