[Starlingx-discuss] Meetings during the Summit next week?

Ponce Castaneda, Guillermo A guillermo.a.ponce.castaneda at intel.com
Thu May 2 19:33:13 UTC 2019

Hello Team,

Even though there was no meeting today, these is the status of the project.

The Virtual Machine creation for stx-in-a-box is completed, the result of this process are 3 qcow2 files, the provisioning
of the VM is done by creating a unique SSH RSA key that is copied into the VM and used to run configuration
commands through ssh protocol.
The configuration of the VM has come to the point that config_controller command is terminated.
Next steps:
  Bring up containerized services.
  Document the steps clearly.
  Provide a reproducible way to bring up back the VM easily.

The code is located in this gitlab repository: https://gitlab.devtools.intel.com/gaponcec/stx-in-a-box

Thanks and Regards.
- Guillermo Ponce