[Starlingx-discuss] Website source and blog posts

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed May 8 15:02:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

Based on the discussions on the Community call today I’m sending this reminder to point to the StarlingX website source: https://github.com/StarlingXWeb/starlingx-website

You can check the web content and propose updates if something is outdated or incorrect.

The StarlingX blog is also hosted here: https://github.com/StarlingXWeb/starlingx-website/tree/master/site/blog

You can check the existing blogs as example also as a source to see the markdown language that we use. You can submit a new blog post as a pull request and send out the link to it to anyone who you would like to review it.

Please let me know if you need any help with either of the above or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ildikó