[Starlingx-discuss] Diagnostic metrics of a healthy StarlingX system.

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 14:38:53 UTC 2019

Is a great idea

Actually, I would like  this to be run as part of the sanity,

In my personal opinion we can start with these statements:

1) What does health means for our system? Define what is the meaning
of a healthy system first
2) What components should be up and running before starting to use a starling x
3) What open source tools exist to check the health of these systems,
can we just pick a minimum set of the tests from these projects

Once we have a clear picture of the full system and what test is going
to be performed, many of us will be very happy to add ideas on it

Regards

Victor Rodriguez