[Starlingx-discuss] Community Marketing planning call today?
Jones, Bruce E
bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed May 15 15:12:40 UTC 2019
Two weeks from today is fine, unless there is an urgent topic.
From: Ildiko Vancsa [mailto:ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:53 AM
To: Seiler, Glenn <glenn.seiler at windriver.com>
Cc: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Subject: Re: [Starlingx-discuss] Community Marketing planning call today?
Sounds good, let’s postpone. We can either stick to the schedule and do it two weeks from today or next week.
What would you and others prefer?
> On 2019. May 15., at 15:34, Seiler, Glenn <glenn.seiler at windriver.com> wrote:
> Hi Ildiko
> I would be in favor of postponing.
> I am at the Intel Open Source summit and won’t be able to attend.
> Sent from my iPhone
>> On May 15, 2019, at 5:02 AM, Ildiko Vancsa <ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com> wrote:
>> We have the next occasion for the call series today according to the calendar. I’m on a face to face workshop today that will likely not end by the scheduled time of the meeting start (8am PST / 1500 UTC).
>> Our alternatives are to have the call next Wednesday or try to do it with a half an hour or hour delay. What would be people’s preference who are interested in joining?
>> Starlingx-discuss mailing list
>> Starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Starlingx-discuss mailing list
Starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
More information about the Starlingx-discuss