[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Sanity Test - ISO 20190515

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Thu May 16 12:46:09 UTC 2019

Hi Maria,
The following issues are expected as the fixes are not in the load you are using:
Application-apply failed due to error copying secret ceph-pool-kube-rbd https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1828896
pci-irq-affinity-agent fails to start - controller-0 stuck in degraded state after initial unlock https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1828877

These fixes only went in the 20190515T220331Z load as per my email yesterday.

However, I was expecting the following issue to be addressed as the ceph fix is in this load. Please collect the logs and attach them to the bug so that the storage team can investigate.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1827521

Thanks,
Ghada