[Starlingx-discuss] Six in a box - Meetings and Status + Packet

Martinez Landa, Hayde hayde.martinez.landa at intel.com
Thu May 16 18:43:33 UTC 2019

Hi All,

We had our bi-weekly meeting Today,
So far the script is able to create the VM without keyboard interaction,
Guillermo was working on this, but due to his new responsibilities he transferred all to me.

The repo is based on the automation suite from the GDC QA team, they are planning to release the code,
When they do, we will release our code too.

Also, due to release gating priorities, this project is being paused, therefore the meetings will be canceled.
The meeting info was removed from the Wiki, but updates will still be posted on the project etherpad [0].

We discussed that having a script that provides an installation for testing was step 1, but we can have a step 0
Which could be a Packet instance, on this subject we discussed Today with Curtis about the current implementation
For Packet; we would like to know:

  *   How can we help on this effort?
  *   Is there something already being work on or where are we right now about the Packet initiative?

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-inabox

Best,
Haydé