[Starlingx-discuss] RFC: New wiki home page

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Mon May 20 21:45:28 UTC 2019

I've put together a set of updates to our wiki home page.  If you look at this link [0], you'll see the new version I've put together.  The same link is in a new section on the bottom of the current home page.   I'm looking for feedback and comments on the new layout.

I have carried almost all of the current wiki home page content forward.  I have omitted the References and Upstream Status sections as I think they are less interesting.  I have updated the content as needed, some of it was a bit dated.

Assuming everyone likes the new layout, I will move the current content to a new page called "Archived Wiki Home Page" and post my new content to the home page, with a link to the archived version.

Please let me know if you like the new page!

      Brucej

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Draft_new_wiki_home_page