[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Sanity Test - ISO 20190520

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Tue May 21 15:46:00 UTC 2019

Hi Maria,

Can you verify that you're using the correct stable-versioned application tarball?

>From the load you've referenced, for example:
http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/20190519T233000Z/outputs/helm-charts/

You should be using the stx-openstack-1.0-13-centos-stable-versioned.tgz<http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/20190519T233000Z/outputs/helm-charts/stx-openstack-1.0-13-centos-stable-versioned.tgz> application tarball.

Using the stable-versioned file instead of stable-latest is very important for sanity testing as it gives us an easy way to confirm the versions of images in use. From the behavior seen, it doesn't look like the correct images are in use, but we haven't been able to confirm in logs yet. We will also need to update collect to grab additional key docker data.

Thanks,
Don.