[Starlingx-discuss] [ Test ] meeting minutes for 05/21/2019
ada.cabrales at intel.com
Tue May 21 17:08:40 UTC 2019
Agenda for 05/21
Attendees: Al, Elio, Fernando, Maria P, Richo, Cristopher, JC, Jose, JP, Numan, Abraham, Ada, Don
1. Sanity status
- From May 15 we are able to do a full install stx (using some workarounds for our local registry env).
- Still having problems with ceph volumes.
- Make sure that we are using the stx-openstack-1.0-13-centos-stable-versioned.tgz application tarball.
- A new ISO at CENGN is being built, Don to send a notification when it's ready. We will run sanity on this today and better results are expected.
- Virtual environment - we were not running sanity on virtual due to the high memory consumption.
- Now that the memory reqs are back to normal (with the patch mentioned last week), we can start running sanity again on virtual
- Expectation is to have sanity running on virtual tomorrow.
- Switch to ansible: simplex is done, working on duplex. Having issues on standard and external storage, due to our proxy environment.
- A meeting for debugging this is in place (today).
- Numan's team is having some issues due to the switch to ansible. Working on them. Launchpads submitted.
2. Transition to pytest - high level plan
- A plan for getting the code from regression on pytest released will be presented next week
- We will close on 400 tests cases for robot - these will be used for regression testing on stx.2.0
- New tests cases will be automated in pytest.
- Current status: 384 tests automated (robot). 400 will be done by next week.
3. Regression test plan revision
- A revision for taking out obsolete test cases will be made by Numan and Ada
- New test cases for feature will be added to "feature stx.2.0" tab
- Ada to work with Elio on the networking domain for features not ready.
4. Feature testing file
- Update your results in there. A report will be built based on these.
- Fernando - were working yesterday with Cristopher on setting a 2+2+3 config for ceph testing. These is using Atom servers. Let's see how this goes.
- Elio - which ISO should be used?
Cristopher - use the one from yesterday.
Will notify on today's results. - this also has the fix for proxy env.
More information about the Starlingx-discuss